- multifunctional physiotherapy apparatus with built-in tablet processor;
- handy User’s interface;
- advantage of liquid-crystal display to indicate method of therapy in use, electric current shapes and parameters, duration of a factual procedure.
ANET-50M apparatus is devised to treat:
- injuries and diseases of peripheral nervous system of infectious, toxic and traumatic origin;
- various wounds by aid of bactericidal, necrolytic, analgesic and vasodilating methods;
- diseases and consequences of infectious diseases and traumatic lesions of central nervous system;
- neurasthenia and neurotic conditions;
- gastrointestinal tract diseases;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- inflammations in various organs and tissues;
- bone fractures, osteomyelitis, inflammatory and degenerative diseases of musculo-skeletal system;
- diseases of the eye, ENT-organs, skin, teeth, mouth cavity.
ANET-50M apparatus provides the following operational modes:
EXTENDED AMPLIPULSE THERAPY:
- sinusoidal modulating current (SМC) - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 operation types;
- carrier sine-wave oscillation frequency within the range of 2 to 10 kHz;
- modulating oscillation frequency within the range of 1 to 150 Hz, modulation depth of 0 to 100 and over 100%;
- selection of current modes (1 – alternating current, 2 – rectified current);
- selection of current polarity.
DIADYNAMIC THERAPY – current type selection:
- half-wave continuous;
- full-wave continuous;
- half-wave rhythmic;
- short period;
- long period;
- full-wave and current polarity.
FLUCTUORIZATION – selection of fluctuating oscillation type:
- variable fluctuating oscillation;
- partially rectified fluctuating oscillation;
- rectified fluctuating oscillation.
SHORT-IMPULSE ELECTROANALGESIA — selection of current waveforms:
- monopolar square;
- monopolar triangular;
- bipolar square;
- bipolar asymmetrical;
- bipolar triangular.
GALVANIZATION AND MEDICINE ELECTROPHORESIS – mode selection:
- direct current;
- constant voltage;
- current polarity.
| Output current, adjustable within
for DDT mode
for other modes
0 to 50 mA
0 to 80 mA
| Mains power supply
| Power consumption rate
|Max. overall dimensions
|| 225 x 110 x 170 mm
In terms of Personal Safety, the apparatus meets requirements to Class 2 of BF type products.
- Electronic Control Unit;
- Power Supply Unit;
- Cotton Electrodes *;
- Current Input-Contacts;
- Rubber Belt;
- Matching Load;
- User’s Manual;
- Instructions on Medical Use.
* Electrodes are long service electro-conductive pads of cotton being preliminarily impregnated with carbon powder.